Monday, November 12, 2007

My friends and I are trying to start a fad where one takes a bottle or can of Twisted Tea and pounds it, the stipulation being that it can only touch you lips once. We call it one-touching. How do we spread the word that this isn't dumb?
TOUCHING WITH EACH OTHER

mrtasty68+1 replies:
This is a great question, LOL. 1 time I created a drink 2 share with my friends. 1 Friday night when they didn't feel like going 2 the teen center they sent me a message: "wut u up 2?" I asked, "WTMUIRL?" After Mapquesting my address they came over and wanted something 2 make our time more fun. I went 2 the closest liqour store and picked up a 12-pack of Raspberry Smirnoff Ice and then 2 the drug store and bought a big bottle of NyQuil. I call it sippy juice. I mixed it in an empty gallon bottle on my ride home and thrusted it at my friends when I arrived. I used the same sort of technique you're describing, having them touch it 2 their lips once but before they finished they were 2 tired to do anything. Luckily, I was able to stay awake and make sure they got 2 bed. I even filmed them so it would be like a video yearbook we could share! I watched them sleep 2 make sure they were ok, which was good because they were all confused where they were and thought their parents would be angry. We all hugged and they walked home. I've been sharing sippy juice with my friends ever since!

Wut you need 2 do is share your drink with others. I find that the younger crowd is more likely 2 try new drinks and if 1 of them likes it they will spread the word. Find yourself some younger friends and then make them drink it. Film them and then show your other friends that your drink is fun. And if they don't like it, drug em. JK. ROFL. :-)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

mrtasty, what does WTMUIRL mean? i am curious because my little brother is on chat rooms a lot and i like to know what he is talking about, but have never come across this one on my cybernanny program before.
thanks!