Tuesday, November 6, 2007

I heard a rumor that cigarettes were bad for you. Is this true?
NICK O. TEEN

mrtasty68+1 replies:
Technically, cigarettes are bad for u. That doesn't mean that they aren't good for u, though. I find that thirteen, fourteen, and fifteen-year-old children xoxo them. I smoke Parliaments. Kids luv my Parliaments, especially when I use their tongue and say P-funks, they luv that 2. Of course, I'm not saying that I give minors my P-funks cuz that would be illegal, LOL. It would also be illegal if I waited by a school dressed as a crossing guard telling children that my seeing-eye-dog, Fuzzles, was back at my house in my basement and in order for them to take him for a walk they have to find his leash, which is either under the oil tank or in the dryer, and that their parents didn't have to know because I was not a stranger so we could be friends.

To answer your question, cigarettes make friends, especially friends waiting in the car who can't cum in because they "forgot" their IDs in their other Boss jeans or L.E.I.s.

No comments: