Thursday, November 8, 2007

I have a co-worker who I really like, but I don’t know how to approach them. It is wrong to kiss someone you work with, or wood that just make it really uncomfortable whenever I talk to them?
JANICE, SEDONA, AZ

John Zombie replies:
This reminds me of the time I crashed my dad's dragula. I stressed and stressed about it for days before I finally worked up the nerve to tell him. In the end, he actually took it pretty well. My only punishment was that I had to watch The Devil's Rejects and write a 500 word essay on why it is the greatest horror film 2005. My point is, if you have something to say, it will eat at you like a Tremor in your small intestine until you say it. Now when you do tell this person your feelings, it is important not to move too fast. This holds true especially at the office. I'm sure your first instinct is to lure this person into the downstairs bathroom (the one that everyone shits in) and finger them. But finger banging your crush at the office is frowned upon usually. Plus, it is a distraction when you have to smell your fingers every couple seconds. A couple of quiet lunches together or a movie is a great way to start. I suggest Halloween. It is the scariest film of the year and it will give you an excuse to cuddle.

No comments: