Thursday, March 6, 2008

Dear PopVultures, boxers or briefs? Many thanks,
Mr. Schwety Balzac

mrtasty68+1 replies:
A tantalizing question suited just for me. When talking about undergarments u need to decide: style or cumfort? In anal-yzing style, u need to consider the situation. For the most part people will not c your underwear but that doesnt mean that u shouldnt be fun with them! lol! Black underwear will most likely cover up most embarassing stains in case any situations arise where they will be seen. Black boxers and briefs both look good hanging out of pants or shorts or mouths - because theyre meant 2 be hidden doesnt mean have to be as they can be a very stylish and sexy accessory with all outfits. 2 really show off the undies I would advocate boys wear a shorter shirt, maybe 1 that goes just above the belly button 2 show off a treasure trail if 1 has begun. Another way 2 draw attention 2 the fundies (rofl) is 2 wear tight pants, the tighter the better. Tight pants can be real magnifying in certain areas which means we can be friends, lol!!!

Since cumfort and style go hand in hand we can continue this. Personally, I think the most cumfortable underwear is none at all. That's right, I wear none at all, it makes things quicker. At the pajama parties I throw when school is canceled due 2 snow or phoned in bomb threats, I like it when my friends are cumfortable. Boxers, briefs, thongs - they all cum in Mickey Mouse and Calvin and Hobbes designs which are all the rage at recess, look good sticking out of tight pants, and look better when fully visible at my parties. I find that button flies are a pain and restrict proper air flow. Stay away from them! The best part about underwear is that it cums off so easy when u need it 2, handy dandy!

My answer is that it doesnt matter if u wear boxers or briefs as long as: they look good, they are cumfortable, and you cum to my pajama parties in them! If you want to cum, which you do because I do, then hit me up at mrtasty68+1 and make sure there are no POS, lmao!!!

No comments: