Friday, March 7, 2008

Coach Dick Rubs says:
What kind of knuckle head are you Mr. Tasty 69, (you're not fooling anyone with your clever sum +1 name) Mr. Shwety Balzac, its all about function and comfort. Have you ever seen a young man with a chaffed grundle? A case of jock itch so bad you couldn't tell if he had been blown by raccoon or been jerked of by Edward Scissor Hands? If bleeding from your undercarriage doesn't stop you from wearing those damn boxers let me tell you about my college roommate.

Back in the, "days of your" when I was playing college football, we were all about being as masculine as possible; wearing boxers, not showering, not orally consuming pussy, drinking beer instead of Gatorade, peeing on our friends heads when they were passed out, listening to the Beach Boys so loud the RA's would flip their shit and nearly commit suicide. Things went as such for sometime until my roommate came to me with a little problem, he exclaimed, "Dick! My balls hurt so much when I try and have sex that sometimes I just fake ejaculate, pull out and apologize for my issues with pre-mature ejaculation." I told him he was a pussy and he should drink a beer. His girlfriend told him otherwise and after a short visit with the RN on campus he was diagnosed with Polio and died later that semester. There is 3 lessons to be learned from all of this, wear briefs, shower and don't listing to women, otherwise you'll get Polio.

Hit the showers!
Coach Dickey Rubs

No comments: